**For the 2022-2023 season, we are available in February, March, April 2023 for our Private Winter Trips.**
Our winter season starts in October and operates through April each year, depending on snow conditions. Winter operations are based out of our Denali office, but we continue to offer services around the state. In addition to privately guided full day adventures our team can build multi-day activity packages or entire trip itineraries complete with dog mushing, aurora borealis viewing, skiing and more. Some of our favorite winter adventures are listed below.
Winter is a unique and special time to visit the state. With that in mind, we like to speak with visitors before confirming winter reservations. Click the request info button below to tell us a bit about your winter trip goals, and someone from our team will contact you to discuss the details and review what to expect for your Alaska winter trip.
Clicking the request info will redirect you to our brief custom itinerary questionnaire.
Winter adventures include:
- 3-Day Guided Activity Package
- Our current offering for winter is a 3-day Guided Activity Package, at minimum.
- Trips include private guide and private transportation during your entire adventure.
- Winter trips can include winter hiking or cross-country skiing (conditions pending) and an introduction to the Denali area.
- Day trips are customized to suit the interests and desired activity level of your group.
- Private, Dog Sledding Trips
- Experience the last frontier with your own team of sled dogs. Day trips and multi-day custom trips available.
- Custom pricing, contact us for details.