We offer a variety of custom day trips in the Denali area and around the state of Alaska.
Each trip is catered to your interests and abilities, whether it’s taking scenic photos, learning about flora and fauna or pushing your limits on a challenging, remote hike.
All of our guides live in Alaska year-round. We are professional, well trained in history, culture, flora, fauna, geology and safety (all guides are Wilderness First Responders). We love to share what we continue to learn about this ever-changing part of the world we call home.
Private, Full Day Trip (up to 8 hours)
- Get off the beaten path with a local guide for the entire day.
- $895 for up to 6 people, $150 for each additional person up to 10 people. Custom pricing beyond 10 people.
Private, Half Day Trip (up to 4 hours)
- Recommended for those with limited time in Denali, a front country experience around Denali National Park.
- $595 for up to 6 people, $100 for each additional person up to 10 people. Custom pricing beyond 10 people.
- Hike and Paddle (6-8 hours)
- A combination of a backcountry hike and scenic river float in the Denali area.
- $1795 for up to 6 people. Custom pricing beyond 6 people.