We offer a variety of custom day trips in Denali, Anchorage and around the state of Alaska.
Each trip is catered to your interests and abilities, whether it’s taking scenic photos, learning about flora and fauna or pushing your limits on a challenging, remote hike.
All of our guides live in Alaska year-round. We are professional, well trained in history, culture, flora, fauna, geology and safety (all guides are Wilderness First Responders). We love to share what we continue to learn about this ever-changing part of the world we call home.
Private Full-Day Adventure (6-8 hours)
- Get off the beaten path for a full day with a local guide, customized for your group.
- $895 for up to 4 people, $225 for each additional person.
Private Half-Day Walk (up to 4 hours)
- Recommended for those with limited time in Denali, an experience in the entrance area of Denali National Park.
- $595 for up to 4 people, $150 for each additional person.
- Hike & Raft (up to 8 hours)
- An exclusive multi-sport, full day of adventure combining hiking and river rafting in the Denali area.
- $1,895 for up to 4 people, $225 for each additional person.