Each trip is catered to your interests and abilities, whether it’s taking scenic photos, learning about flora and fauna or pushing your limits on a challenging, remote hike.
All of our guides live in Alaska year-round. We are professional, well trained in history, culture, flora, fauna, geology and safety (all guides are Wilderness First Responders). We love to share what we continue to learn about this ever-changing part of the world we call home.
Private Full-Day Adventure (6-8 hours)
- Get off the beaten path for a full day with a local guide, customized for your group.
- $895 for up to 4 people, $225 for each additional person.
Private Half-Day Walk (up to 4 hours)
- *Our current booking minimum is a Full-Day Trip. Half-Day Walks are available as part of our Multi-Day Adventures, but stand alone Half-Day walks may not be available to book until spring 2023. If you would like to book a Full-Day Adventure, you may do so at any time.*
- Recommended for those with limited time in Denali, an experience in the entrance area of Denali National Park.
- $595 for up to 4 people, $150 for each additional person.
- Hike & Raft (up to 8 hours)
- An exclusive multi-sport, full day of adventure combining hiking and river rafting in the Denali area.
- $1,895 for up to 4 people, $225 for each additional person.